With over 30 years in general consulting across a broad spectrum of business categories and technical trades, reach out to Lane to discuss your critical management, financial or technical needs.
- Set an appointment
During the era of the Coronavirus, employ Lane’s experience in virtual meetings and conferences. He has a team to implement remote management.
- Virtual Meetings, Trade Shows and Webinars 80% 80%
- Digital Marketing Including Mailchimp, WordPress and Eventbrite 60% 60%
- Ecommerce including Stripe, Woo, Paypal, Waveapps, Data Analytics 80% 80%
- Cloud Computing including Amazon Web Services, Google Applications, and Ragic for CRM and Data Modeling 90% 90%
- Consulting including financial analysis, impact investing, water and power 70% 70%
- International Liaison and Marketing in the EU 40% 40%
In October 2011, Lane founded in San DIego the Community Choice Energy movement. He teamed up with Bill Powers and successfully launched the non-profit, the San Diego Energy District. A new non-profit, the Center for Community Energy, will focus on education and running a Community Choice program to achieve rapid decarbonization and local economic activity.
In 2019, the Energy Futures team produced 10 webinars.