Modern Tools and Services to Enable the Virtual WorkforceAdapting to the Coronavirus and the new normal
Small tech companies operate with NO office. You can adapt your organization using these tools of the virtual office.
- Give every worker a low cost remote meeting account. I use https://join.me/LaneSharman
- Enable a corporate-wide webinar meeting space. I use https://gotowebinar.com/
- Schedule meetings and events. I use http://eventbrite.com
- Engage your audience: employees, customers and suppliers. I use http://mailchimp.com
- Keep your business in the relevant news. I use http://linkedin.com
- Operate a robust online accounting system. I use http://waveapps.com
- Sell your products and services online. I use WordPress and Woo Commerce.
- Application work spaces for presentations, spreadsheets and documents. I use http://gsuite.google.com
- Operate a protected, access-control repository of files and folders. I use http://drive.google.com
- Site your servers in the cloud. I use Amazon Web Services, Cloudways and Digital Ocean.
No matter what stage you are in, it helps to use the services of an experienced professional. For over 30 years, I have operated as a virtual consultant domestically and in Europe. The above tools are an ensemble. They cannot be learned in one day. It takes time, coordination.
- Schedule an appointment at http://calendly.com/LaneSharman